Monday, November 28, 2016

Treasure Isla - action adventure novel, set on Isla Mujeres now available on Amazon

Get your copy today!
$2.99 USD on Amazon Books




A Caribbean adventure set on the magical island of Isla Mujeres, located off the eastern coast of Mexico. Two twenty-something women find themselves in possession of a seemingly authentic treasure map, which leads them on a chaotic search for buried treasure while navigating the dangers of too much booze, disreputable men and a killer. Plus there is a dog, a funny little rescue-mutt. 

Come and join the hunt for pirate gold!

1 comment:

Carm Transfers said...

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site carmtransfers.com. Best Carm Tours & Transfers ​service provider.

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...